As we have become accustomed with the Forza franchise we’re receiving the Season Pass for the upcoming title by Playground Games, Forza Horizon.
The Pass will ensure access to all six car packs each containing six vehicles. Plus automatic access to December’s Forza Horizon expansion. With the purchase you’ll get also five exclusive cars and all the packs of cars released on launch day.
$49.99 (4.000 Microsoft Points) is the price if you want to take home you’re Season Pass. It will be available from Day One, October 23rd. You will save approximately 17% versus buying each pack of content separately.
As mentioned, soundtrack details are here. There will be three radio stations; each one with a different style, of course. Just to make everyone happy.
- Horizon Bass Arena: including the latest electronic and dance music, from dubstep to electro to drum & bass.
- Horizon Pulse: a remix of selected indie festival favorites.
- Horizon Rocks: probably the most relaxing station compared to the other ones (and it says all). Rock & Roll then.
Finally, Microsoft released the names of 21 more cars that will be in Forza Horizon, including:
- 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing Coupe
- 1966 Ford GT40 MkII
- 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
- 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT
- 1981 BMW M1
- 1983 Audi Sport Quattro
- 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTi
- 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
- 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP500 QV
- 1991 BMW M3
- 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
- 2002 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec
- 2005 Honda NSX-R GT
- 2008 BMW M3
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- 2009 Lamborghini Reventón Roadster
- 2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X
- 2012 BMW M5
- 2012 Eagle Speedster
- 2012 Hennessey Venom GT
- 2012 Infiniti IPL G Coupe
Now you can make your decision and be prepared to unleash all the power of these and many other cars, on your Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. Starting grid on October 23rd.